TOMI specializes in the design, manufacture and application of complete disinfection/decontamination solutions for airborne and surface contamination in all environments, including those that follow cGMP and cGLP specifications. The TOMI iHP Service Division was established to provide dedicated bio-decontamination solutions with a focus predominant on verticals in Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Hospital, Pharmacy, Laboratory and Bio-safety industries. To meet specific customer and regulatory requirements, the iHP Service Division is able to offer a range of disinfection/decontamination solutions suitable for regulatory controlled aseptic processing facilities from BSL-3 and BSL-4 laboratories through to large research establishments.
Examples of deployments include but not limited to:
- Annual shutdown bio-decontamination
- Commissioning bio-decontamination
- De-commissioning of areas used for pathogen work
- Eradication of problematic micro-organisms
- Emergency bio-decontamination for accidental release or spillage of micro-organisms
- Routine bio-decontamination of high containment labs (BSL)
- Isolator and pass through bio-decontamination
- Bio-safety cabinet bio-decontamination
- Eradication of problem micro-organisms contaminating laboratory results and invalidating experiments
With this comprehensive disinfection/decontamination iHP service offering and many successful services delivered globally and domestically, TOMI is proud to be a decontamination leader in the use of iHP manufacturing, service and delivery. Contact a TOMI Representative to receive a site survey questionnaire.