The SteraMist Surface Unit is a fully portable, hand-held, point and spray misting disinfection and decontamination unit using the same ionized Hydrogen Peroxide (iHP) technology.
- Simply spray surfaces for 5 seconds per square foot
- Can be used on hard, non-porous, high touch surfaces
- Quickly disinfects surfaces and reaches areas that regular disinfectants cannot reach
This system is the ultimate tool in disinfecting any space, whether used for specific service needs or acquired for daily use. The SteraMist Surface Unit is one of the best choices to make certain that a facility is using the best technology currently available. The single applicator enables disinfection of all surfaces – including high touch, sensitive equipment, and electronics. The room is safe to enter within minutes after the ionized Hydrogen Peroxide (iHP) mist has been applied.
The SteraMist Select Surface Unit is a fully portable, handheld misting disinfection and decontamination unit with an array of application customization options. Perfect for those looking to disinfecting biosafety cabinets or smaller areas with additional control.
- Monitor and adjust airflow with pressure gauge and regulator
- Control fluid pump flow and speed with the digital potentiometer
- Create ideal application cycles with a programmable timer
- Perfect for use with both the standard SteraMist applicator and the SteraMist 90-Degree applicator
Semi-permanently or permanently mounted applicator support.
Flexible customization allows the unit to operate in handheld or mounted mode.
Powered by trusted SteraMist ionized Hydrogen Peroxide (iHP) technology to bring you the same powerful disinfection and decontamination efficacy.
Perfect for the disinfection and decontamination of small enclosures.
STERAMIST DISINFECTION ADVANTAGES
SIX-LOG OR HIGHER EFFICACY
FASTER ROOM TURNOVER TIME
SUPERIOR MATERIAL COMPATIBILITY
PRODUCES SUBMICRON PARTICLES
SPRAY THAT MOVES LIKE A GAS
DISINFECT THE SMALLEST OF AREAS