The SteraMist Environment System is a complete room fogging decontamination system.
- Effective whole room treatment in just under 45 minutes including application time and contact time
- Less time is typically needed for smaller sized rooms
- Fully transportable
- Application is not a vapor
The SteraMist Environment System is transportable, automated, remote controlled and provides complete room decontamination using three (3) applicators per system.
Whether integrating into a facility's current decontamination protocol or receiving an iHP SteraMist service by a TOMI trained technician, one (1) Environment system offers effective whole complete room decontamination in just over 75 minutes (for a room 3,663.7 ft3/104 m3), including application time, contact time, and aeration time. Less time is typically needed for smaller size rooms and multiple systems may be used for larger spaces.
- Six-Log Kill (99.9999%) on Clostridium difficile spores.
- Kills pathogenic bacteria and Deodorizes by killing odor causing bacteria.
- Automated/remote controlled system with downloadable data sets.
- Less down time than competing technologies.
- Precise measurement of H2O2 disbursement.
- Fully validated to comply with GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) Standards.
- iHP fog kills and inactivates bacteria and viruses in even the most hard-to-reach areas.