The SteraMist Surface Unit is a fully portable, hand-held, point and spray misting disinfection unit.
- Simply spray surfaces for 5 seconds per square foot for disinfection
- Multiple Surface Units can reduce terminal clean rooms to 10 minutes
- Can be used on hard, non-porous, high touch surfaces
- Reaches surfaces and areas that regular disinfectants cannot reach
The SteraMist Surface Unit is a fully portable, fast-acting, hand-held, point and spray misting disinfection system. This system is the ultimate tool in disinfecting any space, whether used for specific service needs or acquired for daily use. The SteraMist Surface Unit is one of the best choices to make certain that a facility is using the best technology currently available. The single applicator surface unit enables disinfection of all surfaces – including high touch, sensitive equipment, and electronics. The room is safe to enter within minutes after the ionized Hydrogen Peroxide (iHP) mist has been applied.
- Single person application.
- Handheld application method gives users the freedom to easily manipulate and treat all sides of desired objects.
- Kills bacteria and inactivates viruses that may reduce risk of exposure from pathogens on treated surfaces (See EPA label).
- Helps prevent the build-up of odors by killing odor-causing bacteria.
- Fully validated to comply with GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) Standards.
- Aerosolized microns spread like a gas.
- Goes above, beyond, under and around disinfecting sprays and wipes.