ONE TECHNOLOGY, MULTIPLE SOLUTIONS
Each and every SteraMist product utilizes the innovative, easy-to-use power of Binary Ionization Technology (BIT). Each product gives you a versatile disinfection and decontamination that uses a sole active ingredient of only 7.8% hydrogen peroxide. No wipe, no rinse, no residue, non-corrosive, high level efficacy, quick turnaround time, superior material compatibility (spray direct on sensitive equipment), and our submicron particles allows the mist/fog to reach every area being treated regardless of what is in the space.
STERAMIST SURFACE UNIT
A handheld, point-and-spray misting disinfection and decontamination unit.
- 5-second application time, 7-minute no-wet contact time, quick room turnover
- Lightweight, easy-to-transport, and capable of achieving reliable disinfection
- Easily incorporated into current cleaning procedures and protocols
- Does not require heating, ventilation, or air conditioning systems to be turned oﬀ
STERAMIST ENVIRONMENT SYSTEM
An automated & remote controlled fogging disinfection and decontamination system.
- Able to treat multiple spaces simultaneously
- Less down time than competing technologies
- Precise measurement of H2O2 disbursement
- Pre-conditioning of area not required
STERAMIST SELECT SURFACE UNIT
A disinfection and decontamination system that can be used in manual mode and/or semi-permanently mounted to an enclosure.
- Pressure gauge and regulator
- Ability to adjust pump flow
- Programmable timer
- Start/stop buttons
- Stainless steel 90 degree applicator (optional)
STERAMIST TOTAL DISINFECTION CART
Total mobile package featuring the SteraMist Surface Unit. Package includes:
- 1x SteraMist Surface Unit and Dräger
- 1x Shelved Stainless Steel Transport Cart
- 2x Gallons of BIT Solution
- 1x Air Scrubber w/ Dual Carbon Filter
- 1x Respirator
- 1x Caution Sign
STERAMIST CUSTOM ENGINEERED SYSTEM
Permanently implementing TOMI’s Plasma Science Technology into your facility.
- Automated equipment for the decontamination of an enclosed area
- Printable downloadable treatment run data
- System may be developed with multiple areas controlled by a single panel
- Specifications are developed per a facility's decontamination requirements
- Includes installation, validation, and commissioning packages
TOMI VALIDATION METHODS
A validation technique for every facility's requirement.
- Chemical Indicators
- Biological Indicators
- Enzyme Indicators
- Achieving Required Qualification Standards
- Customizable to the Facility