TOMI SERVICE NETWORK
A COMMUNITY-BASED RESPONSE TO A COMMUNITY-BASED NEED
The TOMI Service Network (TSN) is a network of professionals exclusively licensed and trained to use EPA-registered SteraMist Binary Ionization Technology (BIT). By adding SteraMist into your service offerings, you limit your liability with current customers and increase your current client roster by offering an additional layer of prevention. As a TSN Member, you become an integral part of a nationwide network where you receive access to technical training and support for your SteraMist unit(s), branded marketing materials, among many other benefits. Open doors and assist in your community’s disinfection, decontamination, deodorizing, and mold remediation needs today.
Comprised of companies that joined forces in the pursuit of providing peace of mind, members of our Forensic Restoration Service Team (FRST) division are equipped to handle a broad spectrum of bio-recovery, biosafety, biohazard removal, and remediation situations through the use of advanced SteraMist iHP cold plasma technology.
For more information, please click here.
Ballston Spa School District
Hurt & Profitt
Johnson County Senior Services
TOMI SERVICE NETWORK PROVIDERS:
- Stand out from the competition by incorporating SteraMist BIT into your existing business, providing your customer with a powerful disinfection technology.
- Control your own fee schedule and structure.
- Receive top support from a SteraMist team, providing you with marketing materials and routine educational seminars.
- 24/7 sales support and protocol development for whatever use site you may find yourself in.
- Join the TSN now and help TOMI SteraMist innovate for a safer world.
- Complete Room Disinfection (Routine and Emergency)
- Fire Mitigation
- Water/Flood Mitigation
- Mold Remediation
- Biohazard Cleanup Chemical
- Residential Housing/Apartments
- Athletic Facilities & Equipment
- Commercial Buildings
- Police & Fire Departments
- Schools & Universities
- Daycare Facilities
- ...and many more!
STERAMIST DISINFECTION ADVANTAGES
SIX-LOG OR HIGHER EFFICACY
FASTER ROOM TURNOVER TIME
SUPERIOR MATERIAL COMPATIBILITY
SPRAY THAT MOVES LIKE A GAS
DISINFECT THE SMALLEST OF AREAS