The FDA states that over the past decade, advancing technology and improved techniques have expanded the therapeutic uses of tissue-based products. Transplanted human tissue products have the potential to treat a wide variety of health conditions from diseases such as cancer to diabetes, and other serious conditions. Cells and tissues can also be used in combination with drugs or devices, and to deliver genes for gene therapies. As a result, hundreds of thousands of tissue transplants occur annually.
SteraMist™ BIT™ Performance is Supported by GLP Efficacy Data
SteraMist™ powered by Binary Ionization Technology® (BIT™) is the first EPA Registered Solution that Provides the Unique Technology of Hydrogen Peroxide Ionization for Hospital-Healthcare Disinfecting.
An effective broad-spectrum surface disinfectant, SteraMist™ BIT™ is:
- Easily incorporated into current cleaning procedures
- Easy to transport and can be configured to treat multiple spaces simultaneously
- Economical, non-corrosive, and easy to apply
- Silver ion free formula, leaves no residues
- Fully validated to comply with Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) Standards
- A multi-purpose, multi-room, multi-surface daily disinfectant
Two Distinctive Platforms
SteraMist™ Surface Unit*: A fully portable hand-held, point and spray disinfection system with an application of five seconds per square foot and a seven-minute contact time to disinfect. The SteraMist™ Surface Unit is ideal for disinfection of all surfaces, including:
- Hard, non-porous high touch surfaces
- Laboratory equipment such as hoods and biosafety cabinets, utility carts and microbiological incubators.
- Laboratory furniture
- Materials during transfer in and out of aseptic areas
- Surfaces after cleaning up spills & mishaps
SteraMist™ Environment System’s┼: A transportable remotely controlled whole room fogging system, the fast cycles provide minimal down time when achieving whole room disinfection. The room fogger works to disinfect microorganisms in even the most hard-to-reach spaces. The SteraMist™ Environment System is ideal for disinfecting:
- Entire aseptic processing areas after tissue recovery
- HEPA filtration systems
- Multiple rooms simultaneously (multiple treatment applicators per unit)
- Tissue Storage Areas
- Procurement Areas
Receive a custom evaluation and learn more about how to integrate the SteraMist™ Surface Unit or SteraMist™ Environment System into all disinfection protocols. 800-525-1698 or email email@example.com.
*SteraMistTM Surface Unit: Staphylococcus aureus (Staphylococcus) (Staph) (ATCC# 6538), Pseudomonas aeruginosa (Pseudomonas) (ATCC# 15442), and Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) (ATCC# 33592)
** SteraMistTM Surface Unit: Influenza A (H1N1) virus (ATCC VR-1469)
┼SteraMistTM Environment System: Staphylococcus aureus (Staphylococcus) (Staph) (ATCC# 6538), Pseudomonas aeruginosa (Pseudomonas) (ATCC# 15442), and Clostridium difficile spores (C. diff) (ATCC# 43598).