The SteraMist™ Environment System is transportable, remotely controlled, and provides complete room disinfection/decontamination using multiple treatment applicators per unit.
Effective whole complete room treatment in just over 75 minutes for a room (3,663.7 ft3/104 m3) including application time, contact time, and aeration time. Less time is typically needed for smaller size rooms.
- Easy to transport and can be configured to treat multiple spaces simultaneously
- Low operating and maintenance costs
- Touchless application disinfecting solution
- SteraMist™ Environment System eliminates 99.9999% of Clostridium difficile spore (C. diff) (ATCC #43598)
- SteraMist™ Environment System is effective against the following bacteria: Staphylococcus aureus (ATCC #6538), Pseudomonas aeruginosa (ATCC #15442), and Clostridium difficile spores (C. diff) (ATCC #43598)
SteraMist™ Environment System:
+Staphylococcus aureus (Staphylococcus) (Staph) (ATCC # 6538),
Pseudomonas aeruginosa (Pseudomonas) (ATCC # 15442),
and Clostridium difficile spores (C. diff) (ATCC# 43598)
Full efficacy with SteraMist™ equipment can only be achieved by using SteraMist™ BIT™ Solution